Expert Medicaid Planning, Eligibility & Guidance for your Loved One
We can clear up the confusion over how to become eligible for Medicaid and ensure coverage for the cost of home healthcare, assisted living or nursing home care. We can help you clearly understand how to get approved for Medicaid. We represent you and your love ones only.
In our early discussions, we will review your personal situation, and develop a care plan, leaving you to concentrate on your family’s needs. The Medicaid eligibility and asset protection rules are complicated. At Callahan Financial Services we are fully knowledgeable of the intricacies and details of these rules. Whether your loved one is in need of Community Medicaid or Institutional Medicaid, we will work with your family and loved ones to develop a Medicaid Plan designed to provide the Medicaid benefits needed while providing the highest degree of protection of assets and income.
Completing and submitting the Medicaid application itself is a daunting, complex, and time consuming process, requiring patience, and knowledge of the nuances of the agency's expectations and structure. Detailed explanations of the planning, transfers and asset trail, as well as specific calculations and document support are required. We have prepared, submitted and received approved decision letters for hundreds of clients. We have never received a denial on any of the applications we have submitted and provided follow-up on. We are available to review the Medicaid process and answer your questions and discuss the options available to you, in a simple, non-complicated, clear and concise way.
- Immediate handling of new Medicaid applications, including help with acquisition of all necessary Medicaid documentation.
- Full preparation of the file, for the best and fastest possible chance at Medicaid approval, utilizing our knowledge and associations.
- Timely handling of face-to-face Medicaid meetings with the Department of Social Services.
- Answer your Medicaid questions, handle your Medicaid needs and conferences with care providers and the applicant’s family as often as necessary.
- Manage communications with facilities, attorneys and all involved parties.
- Advise on asset protection strategies utilizing exempt financial products (In applicable cases)
Call us today for free Medicaid consultation (973) 325-7500. You'll be glad you did.